Marketing project manager needed for a growing Austin, Texas-based health care strategic communications firm.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational, time management, and decision-making skills. He or she will be comfortable working under tight deadlines and in collaboration with senior leadership. Experience with health care marketing and/or communications is recommended. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in shaping the way our company is perceived by key audiences. You will drive brand awareness by being involved in all stages of the communications process from concept to message development to result oriented evaluation.
- Work with firm’s partners to create marketing and communications strategy for our clients
- Create and manage content calendar to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Identify and manage outside contract writers and designers to produce content
- Create project budgets and timelines
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Manage digital ad placements, identifying appropriate audiences, channels, and budgets, and monitor effectiveness and KPIs
- Coordinate the production of promotional materials including releases, media kits, and presentations
- Use digital media to tell our own firm’s story in creative and inspiring ways that resonate with various audiences
- Manage website content and design to ensure delivery of clear and creative content
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Communications
- 1-2+ years’ of experience in communications operations
- Experience posting and formatting content using a WordPress Content Management System
- Experience using and managing organic content on social media channels.
- Experience managing and working in Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More about us
Groundswell Health is a growing communications company focused on health care marketing, advocacy, and strategic communications. Our clients include small and large hospitals and health systems, health care technology companies, and associations and advocacy organizations.
We are looking for ambitious, motivated, and autonomous individuals who want to take on increasing professional responsibility to grow their own personal and professional development as well as the company’s scope, reach, and impact. See more at OurGroundswell.com